|Video of how to play laser tag: https://youtu.be/rCu2_6-3VmU
Laser Tag is a high tech form of hide-and-go-seek tag for everyone from age 7 to 97. Our laser tag arena is the largest in Texas and has 3 "real" stories of towers and ramps for the ultimate adrenaline rush. Players wear a light-weight vest and carry a futuristic phaser to "tag" opponents with a visible laser light beam and score points. At the end of the game, each player gets a computer-generated scorecard that shows his or her score, hit-to-shot ratio, rank and winning team.
HOW DO I PLAY LASER TAG?
1. Upon paying for a laser tag game, you will receive a game ticket. Check your ticket for your game time listed, and listen for a Blazer Tag staff to call the game over the intercom. Once called players line up at the Briefing Room door.
2. Once in the Briefing Room, you receive instructions on how to play and given the rules of the game. During the game, there will be a "Marshall" throughout the arena to supervise, maintain the quality and safety of the game, and help if you have any questions or problems.
BLAZER TAG SAFETY RULES:
3. After players are briefed, they head into the Vesting Room for their gear. Look at your ticket to find your pack number and match it with the pack number on the wall. Place the vest over your shoulders, snap the side straps in place, and pick up your phaser.
4. When you are ready, head into our Arena. Once the music starts, the game is on!
| 5. When there are 14 or fewer players, it will be a Solo Game. Tag anyone you see! When there are 15 or more players, you will either be on the red, green or blue team. Check the color of the lights on your vest and then tag everyone whose lights are a different color from yours!
6. To score points aim your visible, red laser beam at the lights on your opponents' vests and tag them. Once tagged, players will be deactivated and cannot tag or be tagged by another opponent for 6 seconds. Beware, after 6 seconds they will be back in the game looking for you!
7. Track your progress by looking at the LCD display located on the back of your phaser. It will give a variety of messages throughout the game such as who tagged you and whom you tagged. It also shows the following information:
| 8. There are 8 GEMs situated on the walls throughout the arena. When tagged, they can give you special powers for a short period of time. In order to receive special powers, you must earn enough credits and "exchange" them with the GEM. Each GEM displays a number that shows how many credits it takes to receive the special power. Be careful, these GEMs also play an interactive role in the game. If they detect someone walking by, they will begin a 3-second count down. When the Gem reaches zero, they will tag anybody within 15 feet. Therefore you must hide or tag the GEM before it reaches zero.
9. Games are 15 minutes long with a 5 minute brief. Once the game ends, make your way back to vesting room, remove your equipment & replace it back in the same pack holder. Don't forget to pick your scorecard up at the front counter and work up your plan of attack for the next game!
|Public Games: Solo Blazer Tag
14 or fewer players signed up
These 3 games are the greatest laser tag games on the face of this earth! There is no teaming up, so it's everyone for themselves. So, if you see something move, tag it! Each game is identical except for the location of the GEMs. Tagging a player gets you 25 points and 1 credit. Everyone starts with 1000 ammo, 25 energy and 80 lives.
|Public Games: Team Blazer Tag
15 or more players signed up
These 3 games are the ones everyone comes to play. We have blue, green and red teams, and you gain points tagging players whose vest lights are not the same color as yours. Each game is identical except for the location of the GEMs. At the end of the game you will receive a scorecard with individual statistics and points as well as the total points for each team. Tagging a player gets you 25 points and 1 credit. Everyone starts with 1000 ammo, 25 energy and 80 lives.
Wanna take your game to the next level?
Once you've master the public games, and have played at least 5 games of Blazer Tag, you can now play the Advanced Games. For a complete list of Advanced Games, visit the bulletin board near the party counter. We offer Advanced Games on Thursdays at 4:40pm & 5:20pm.
Check out our League!